We’re Hiring a Site Foreman based in West Dublin. (Permanent Position)
- Day to day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise from details issued or from situations as they arise on site.
- Keeping the Project Manager informed on all relevant aspects of technical & engineering issues that arise on the project
- Ensuring that contrctors on site execute works as per their method statement.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Liasing with any subcontractors, supervisors, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control, Health & Safety matters on site.
- Preparing reports as required.
- Comply with Health & Safety Obligations.
- Assisting with Site Inductions, induction register.
- Ensure all operatives operating on site have been fully inducted and complete their works within the site rules.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ Years Site Foreman experience
- IT Skills – Knowledge of Microsoft Software
- Excellent delegation and organisational skills
- Ability to work well with others and within a team.
- Company Vehicle.
Please send CV to email@example.com